We can help you with the supply and installation of security screens and doors or just fly screens.
- All screens are accurately measured to fit your openings.
- All materials used conform to Australian Standards.
- All sliding security doors have top and bottom 50kg stainless steel bearing rollers.
- All sliding doors have rear interlocks.
- All hinged doors include 3 hinges.
- All hinge doors come with self closer.
- All doors come standard with a bug seal (Hinge doors come with stop bead where required)
- All 7mm Grille is riveted to Australian Standards (max 300mm spacings). A.S 5039
- All rivets are stainless steel. A.S 5039.
- We only use a quality heavier duty frame on all doors and windows.
- All locks are with 5 Pin Cylinders for extra strength and security and can be keyed alike.
- We only use quality accessories (not the cheapest).
- All powder coated aluminium frames and grilles carry a 7 year warranty.
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed for 12 months from installation.
- Our range of security doors & windows have been tested & approved by Australian Standards.
Download our brochures below:
Did you know we can also supply and install the following?
- pet doors for your fur-babies
- pet proof mesh
- Midgee mesh
- fire escape windows
For the budget conscious, our fly screens or diamond grills are very economical. You might otherwise like our Alugard or our premium product, Invisigard.
KidScreen is a unique and cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows. Using a KidScreen protection screen (when secured correctly to the window) means it can be left fully open allowing natural air ventilation of the particular window type.